The Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection toothpaste comes in a Invigorating Clean Mint flavor, and is the one that helps in the protection of the gums from the infections that lead to the bleeding of gums while you brush your teeth or chew any food. The toothpaste not only gives the protection for the gums, but also gives an invigorating effect to the teeth and gums, where the actual strengthening of the gums occurs. The toothpaste is known to reverse the gingivitis within 4 weeks of the usage in a proper way of tooth brushing.
Gingivitis is one of the most common conditions in adults and it has many causes, one of them being the poor health of gums prone to any kind of infections. The toothpaste helps in 6 ways in total –
- Helps in prevention of the Dental caries
- Helps in prevention of Gingivitis
- Interferes with the effects caused by the plaque on the tooth surface
- Helps remove the bacteria that causes plaque and caries
- Reducing sensitivity of teeth against cold, hot food and drinks
- Helps in whitening of the teeth
Fluoride being one of its strongest ingredients, the occurrence of Dental caries is surely decreased. The toothpaste is quite stronger when compared to the other toothpastes by Crest, so it should be used with a caution that it should not be kept near to children, and people under the age of 12 should not use it. Also, if the sensitivity is not more than 4 weeks old, then this toothpaste is advisable. Though we would suggest to go for a better treatment with a dentist apart from the usage of this toothpaste. The main aim of the toothpaste is protection and strengthening of the gums, which indirectly reduces the gum receding and so the root exposure is reduced, thus sensitivity gets lesser.
The best usage of the Crest Pro-health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste is along with a soft bristled tooth brush. The brushing should be done at least twice a day with at least 1 minute of brushing each time. Children under the age of 12 years should visit a dentist and consult whether to use the paste. The toothpaste is available at Amazon (Product Page) at a price of $14 for a pack of 2 of each one being 5.4 ounces, or the 4-ounce each would cost $10 for the pack of 2 toothpastes. The flavor that it comes with is the Clean Mint flavor, which gives a good and fresh breath for a few hours after brushing.
A few reviews of the Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste –
Oz VC – First I hated to see reviews where it said that the paste leaked from the flip cap, but the customer care of Crest said that I could use it as Screw cap. When I bought it, I could used it as a screw lid which prevented the leaking. Thanks for such a wonderful toothpaste.
Twincy – The taste of it is very refreshing, and I liked it a lot. I don’t like the cap of its, but thats not the thing i would think about when it is giving me some good advantage for my teeth and gums.
Check out all the toothpastes from Crest –
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste
- Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal Toothpaste
- Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint Toothpaste
- Crest Fairies & Hello Kitty Toothpaste for Kids
- Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Stain Protection Toothpaste
- Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste & Gel
- Crest Plus Scope & Extra Whitening Toothpaste – Mint Splash