Crest has a few good toothpastes not just for adults but even for kids who have less stronger teeth when compared to the adults, and the kids’ teeth get damaged more when the adult toothpastes are used without any proper advice from the dentists. These kids toothpastes are made to strengthen the enamel, and fight the caries. There are 2 types of Crest toothpastes for Kids –
- Crest Fairies Toothpaste
- Crest Hello Kitty Toothpaste
The Crest Fairies Toothpaste is a character-inspired toothpaste that is used to inspire the kids to brush their teeth using this paste. The whimsical figures on the toothpaste tube is what kids get attracted to, and feel good to use it inspired by those characters. The Fluoristat compound in the paste is useful to fight the cavities, but the same doesn’t put any harm on the enamel of the tooth. Brushing becomes more fun for kids with such funky characters on the tube. The toothpaste comes in various flavors, and the Bubblegum flavor is one kids like the most. The pack comes with the easy open and close lid.
The Crest Hello Kitty Toothpaste has things almost similar to the Crest Fairies but the different you would see is the design on the paste tube, where the animated cat comes to attract the kids. Similar to the Crest Fairies, the Hello Kitty toothpaste also has Fluoristat to keep the teeth well protected from caries. It comes in Bubblegum flavor, and this is the mix of fruits to make the taste better and loved by kids.
Check out all the toothpastes from Crest –
- Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste
- Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Enamel Renewal Toothpaste
- Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint Toothpaste
- Crest Fairies & Hello Kitty Toothpaste for Kids
- Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Stain Protection Toothpaste
- Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste & Gel
- Crest Plus Scope & Extra Whitening Toothpaste – Mint Splash