Oral thrush is considered to be a type of formation of yeast. Candida albicans is the bacteria or organism which is the cause for the uncontrollable growth of oral thrush in mouth. This type of bacteria generally rests in different parts of your body. It may rest on your under skin, in your mouth or in your gut. These organisms or bacteria’s do not bother anyone but it starts multiplying gradually and in due time it will turn out to be gland in the place it rests. These bacteria’s grow uncontrollably which later causes inflammation and extreme pain. When they develop enough to cause pain they are termed as candidiasis or moniliais which is a yeast formation.
The causes and features of oral thrush
- Most of the people think that they can take good care of their oral health and thus they can prevent it from happening. However this is not the way how it works. The yeast will be present inside your mouth already and there are plenty of reasons which can initiate their growth. Once their growth has been initiated there tend to grow uncontrollably.
- Gorge of antibiotics is considered to be one of the primary or the leading reason for the rapid growth of these organism or bacteria’s.
- There are different types of bacteria’s with which the yeasts are compatible with. These bacteria live under our skin and many other places in our body. They are very helpful to us.
- These bacteria’s helps in fighting against the growth of yeast in those places and also any kind of yeast infections.
- When you consume the antibiotics which are used to cure the formation of yeast and their growth they unknowingly kills the bacteria’s which fight against the yeast infections as well. You can consider that at the very end yeast will be the one which is not affected by the antibiotics but the helpful bacteria’s.
- Sometimes the yeasts will go out of control when the bacteria which stop them are eliminated. Hence the antibiotics are indirectly helping in the formation of yeast and its growth in body.
- The yeast starts to multiply as soon as the bacteria dies and hence causes the oral thrush.
- The steroids and cancer medications will also enable the yeast to flourish.
- The medications which are consumed by the patients of asthmatics or chronic lungs will help the increase of yeast infection in body.
The treatment for oral thrush
- Candidiasis is not considered to be the critical condition until it enters the blood and starts to multiply.
- This can reach different organs inside the body and make the system immune. Antifungal prescriptions are to be injected into the mouth and it can be swallowed to stop the infection.
- Antifungal medications will be advised by the physicians who can prolong for a long duration of time in body.
- Some of the anti fungal drugs like micronazole, amphotericin B, nystatin or geneitan are used for the treatment.
Violet Rinsing the mouth after the use of inhalers by the patients will help in preventing of the oral thrush infections. Take good advice from physicians.